Brand Spanking New Poem in SPANK the CARP

I'm delighted to see "I'm Not Your Ordinary Fish" in the latest issue of SPANK the CARP.  If you like my poem, please consider voting for it. As a result of readers' response when "Cypripedium" appeared in Pond 52 of StC (August 2019), I'm happy to say I was profiled in Pond 54

Incidentally, I once again wish to draw your attention to the new tabs on the Great Encyclopedia's homepage. Links to Poems, which you'll find at the top of the homepage & sidebar, directs you, as you might expect, to a list of links to a good many of my poems. In addition, you can sample work from each of my full-length collections by clicking the Selections links below the book icons on the homepage sidebar.

Many thanks to all!


El Greco, The Annunciation, ca. 1596


Related: "Work in The Fear of Monkeys; Also, Dozens of New Links to Poetry"

Comments