Work in The Fear of Monkeys; Also, Dozens of New Links to Poetry

 I'm happy to see "Late for Work Again" in The Fear of Monkeys (The Celebes Crested Macaque, Issue 41).  A good many thanks to all!

Also, as perhaps you've noticed--how observant you are!--I've created three new pages to my blog, which you can access in the right sidebar: 

--Click the bar above my profile pic, & you'll find links to many of my poems that appear online, arranged here alphabetically by title for easy access.

--Click on the bar under Nearing Narcoma, & you'll find a selection of poems from my prize-winning first collection. If you'd like to purchase it, why not click the book cover icon?

--Likewise, click the bar under Walking in Chicago with a Suitcase in My Hand, & you'll find a selection of poems from my out-of-print, nearly prize-winning (it was runner-up) second collection. If you click the cover, you'll see limited copies of the print edition are available. I'm pretty sure that makes Walking in Chicago a collector's item, so consider its purchase a shrewd investment.

--If you click on the images of my two long out-of-print chapbooks, Here's How & Greatest Hits, you can sample poems via Google Books, which you may have already known, having perhaps clicked on them previously in one of your more adventurous incarnations' visits here.

Enjoy the Warholidays!

Andy Warhol, Campbell's Soup Cans, 1962


Year End Roundup

"Poetry in Loud Coffee Press & K'in"

"Three Poems in Tilted House"

"Poems in Home Planet News, Hunger Mountain, Whiskey Tit, & Where Is the River"

"'So' in Yes Poetry"



Comments

Riley said…
Great news on the poem, but can it on the Warholidays stuff.
Matt Morris said…
Thanks, but Warhol's super!