Poems in Home Planet News, Hunger Mountain, Whiskey Tit & Where Is the River

I'm happy to have three poems ("Epilogue IX," "Shortly Thereafter," & "Sunday Afternoon") in Issue 22 of Where Is the River.

I'm glad, too, that "My Lost Years," a series of interconnected dodoitsu, appears in Issue 4 of Whiskey Tit Journal.

Additionally, it's always a pleasure to have poetry in Home Planet News, so I'm delighted to have "Leaving Pascagoula," "Anecdotally," "Psychotherapy," & "On the Day of the Book Fair" in Issue 8. (You can find me in Issue 7, Issue 6, & Issue 4 as well.) Making these latest poems especially exciting for me is that they appear in the same issue as poems by my son, Aaron. (You can find a couple more examples of his poems at Jet Fuel Review & Unbroken Journal.)

I'm also quite pleased that "Hole" (from Walking in Chicago with a Suitcase in My Hand) was selected for inclusion in the digital retrospective of Hunger Mountain, where "Hole" appeared in Issue 8. When you order print Issue 25 of the magazine, the digital anthology (there's an interview with Grace Paley as well as poems by Hayden Carruth & Patricia Smith & lots of other good stuff) comes with it. If you want, buy a copy here.

Many thanks to the editors & staffs of all these awesome magazines!

Georges Seurat, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, ca.1885


Comments