The Death of Knut House Press

Some time in 2017, Knut House Press went out of business.  As a result, my collection of poems, Walking in Chicago with a Suitcase in My Hand, published by Knut House Press, is no longer in print.  While there are still a few copies of the black & white edition of Walking in Chicago available at Amazon--& at a deep discount, I might add--the color edition is no longer available.  (It would also appear that the Kindle version can still be purchased, but I don't know if that will continue.)

Needless to say, I'm deeply saddened by the turn of events.  I am free to market my book to other publishers--it was a finalist at a half dozen other poetry contests before Knut House published it, so maybe there's some interest--& may pursue this course at some point in the future.  However, I have no immediate plans to do so.  As of now, Walking in Chicago has limited availability.  

Comments