Home Planet News Issue 11 Live!

I'm excited to announce the release of Issue 11 of Home Planet News. This poetry exclusive issue includes work by Sam Alec, Angela Ball, Ace Boggess, Alan Catlin, Lenny DellaRocca, Livio Farallo, Margaret Gibson, John Grey, Carol Hamilton, James Harms, Leslie Mcilroy, Frederick Pollack, Myra Tejada Rasmussen, & Jon Riccio. It also features the work of visual artist Lou Jones. To all our contributors, we extend a hale & hearty thanks!

This was my first issue as editor, & admittedly, the learning curve was steep. The daunting endeavor may have proven nigh impossible without the help of John Martino, to whom I extend my deepest thanks for his dedicated & tireless efforts to bring this issue into the full light of computer screens everywhere. Likewise, I once again extend my humble thanks to Frank Murphy for allowing me the opportunity to guide the venerable Home Planet News, now in its 55th year of publication. Here's hoping for many more!









Comments