FYI

Readers who have tried to access my website lately have come away disappointed. The site's down as am I. My site's down while being retooled; me, I'm frustrated that Obama hasn't named Dennis Kucinich Secretary of Peace.

Also, I could use a little retooling myself, if you know what I mean. Sigh.

Not knowing when the site will be back up, I've moved much of it to this blog. For those of you wanting to sample poems, you can follow the links--well, some of them--to magazines which, if you're willing to search, have published my work online. Even if you're not looking for my work, the linked sites are well worth your perusal.

The best way to sample my poems, however, is to buy my books. As Wilford Brimley would say, it's the right thing to do. Once you read me, you'll want to possess me & my poems. As readers & lovers alike, if prompted, will tell you--once you go Matt, there's no going back.

Here's hoping the site is back up soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, my blog will have to pull double duty.

If you have ideas for my site, seeing as it is under construction, please feel free to make suggestions. Who knows? If I use your idea maybe I'll send you a t-shirt or something. I think I have a couple I haven't worn too often.

Comments

Riley said…
As a satisfied customer, I can testify to the staying power of Matt's poetry. It stanzas the test of time. Okay, that was bad. I admit it.
Matt Morris said…
It's ok. I'm caesura you didn't mean to make a bad pun. Thanks for the testimony.
ZJN said…
Yeah, I bought "Nearing Narcoma" and must say it's FAR from fast food; literally and figuratively.
Matt Morris said…
True dat. Rather than a limited 99 cent menu, I have an extensive selection of free verse for the reader to choose from.